- University of Minnesota at Morris B.A., Biology
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D.
- Supreme Court of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Federal Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Intellectual Property Law Association
Larina Alton is an intellectual property and business litigator who practices with grit and tenacity. She has experience in all levels of litigation practice, from pre-suit evaluation of potential patent infringement and counterclaim risk through trial. Larina has practiced her trade in courts throughout the country for both Fortune 500 clients and individuals with dedication and versatility.
Larina is a registered patent attorney with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. She has experience with software, user interface, barcode scanning, imaging technology, and combustion control patents but has curiosity and interest in all areas of technology. Larina has knowledge of patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, and business-related disputes and evaluations. Her undergraduate degree is in Biology. Larina’s litigation experience includes first-chair trial experience, team management, the taking and defending of depositions, oral argument, and principal draftsmanship of all types of pleading and motion practice.
Larina left a large national law firm to found the litigation practice of Christensen Fonder, P.A., now Christensen Fonder Dardi P.A. She enjoys the outdoors, horseback riding, her two dogs and amateur beer brewing.
- The Business of Intellectual Property Law, Midwest IP Institute (September 2016)
Business & Securities: Settlement Agreements: Basics to Nuance, Hennepin County Bar Association Webinar (February 16, 2016)
- Be Prepared: Trade Secret Protection for Your Beer Recipes, New Brewer (January 2016)
- Battle of the Titans: Patent Law vs. Antitrust, The Corporate Counsel (September 10, 2015)
- Legal Implications of Social Media Webinar, Minnesota CLE (April 28, 2015)
- Business & Securities: Enforcing and Responding to Federal and State Subpoenas, Hennepin County Bar Association (February 17, 2015)
- Pushing the Boundaries Between Antitrust and Patent Laws, Law360 (November 2, 2012)
Corporate Governance, Minnesota State Bar Association (August 2009)