- Saint John’s University, B.A., Physics
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Supreme Court of Minnesota
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Intellectual Property Law Association
Peder Jacobson is a registered patent attorney and a licensed attorney in the state of Minnesota. Peder’s practice primarily involves drafting, prosecution, and providing opinions in a variety of technology areas including software, computer networking, resource management computer system architecture, natural language processing, space systems, and the mechanical arts.
Prior to joining the firm, Peder practiced in-house at IBM, where he drafted and prosecuted numerous patents, worked with domestic and international inventors, and worked with both corporate and outside counsel to obtain domestic and international patent protection. With his in-house experience, Peder brings experience in understanding the business perspective of intellectual property protection.
Peder resides in Richfield, Minnesota, and enjoys Muskie fishing, spending time at the cabin, watching football, and building desktop computers.